Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

My Persuasive Text

We are learning to write a persuasive text using AFOREST. I know I have learnt this lesson when I can use the AFOREST in my text and tell people what a AFOREST is.

A- Alliteration- The Wicked Witch Went to see the Whale in the Water.

F-Facts and figures- Did you know that 8% of students get enough sleep and 69% don't?

O- Opinion- I believe that we should now wear mufti.

R- Rhetorical Question- Are you listening?

E- Emotive Language- "My parents had to leave to Australia and now I have to live with my wicked aunties.

S-Superlaritives- Going to school is the worst part of the day.

T- Parents are fun, Parents are funny and parents are cool.
This is my picture of our persuasive text of why we should not go to school early.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.