Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Prayer of Thanks


We are learning write a prayer of healing for the people in the Anointing of the sick. The sacraments for healing are Penance and Anointing of the sick. I know that I am ready to share my prayer when I use the TRAP word (Thank You, Reflect, Ask, and promised to change), used Ambitious Vocabulary, checked with a buddy and showed Mrs Richardson. This is my prayer of healing.


Healing and Caring  God,

Thank you for helping Nelson Mandela. I pray that you may be with him at all times, please bless him because he has done many great things in South Africa and promise that when he falls asleep he may come up peacefully up to you. Please care for his family because they are having a hard time without their Father, Brother or Uncle. Please heal his body so he can get out of hospital and be with his family again.
I also ask for your forgiveness that I am truly sorry for sometimes being a bad person. Please help me to be a considerate person to other people and also let me walk in the right path.  


Amen.

2 comments:

Night said...

Hi I like your writing

James said...

Hi Anna it's me. I like your writing it look cool.what do you think Anna.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.