Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

The Long Winding Road

In Religious Education recognise church as pilgrim people journeying to the fullness of God’s kingdom. The task was to create your own road with places you will go on your journey. My long winding road include:

  • Going to college and university
  • Becoming a Nurse
  • Travel to Korea/China
  • Hire a Bodyguard
  • Meet EXO (Famous Korean artists)
  • Become a music teacher. 
The description that follows with this pictures says:
'My life Journey is a long road that goes up and then goes down. This road may require some tough decisions but it is all about taking risks. There may be some over the top decisions but it's all about dreamer and what you think is best for you and not for others. There might be some times where I cry during my journey but I know that this road will be leading me to God where I have no more troubles or worries anymore.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.