Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Preservation

We are learning to discover customary food preservation. I know that I have learnt this lesson when I can create a presentation which tells my audience how Maori people use drying racks to dry fish and shark. Our question was How do Maori people use drying racks to dry fish and shark? We had to look at our key questions and look at the word we couldn't understand, then we used that keyword to look it up and so we started to skim and scan. When we found our answers to our question, we wrote it down in our own words, when we had done that we had found our answers to our question. This is a power point my group and I had created for Maori's food preservation.

3 comments:

Quinlan said...

Hi Anna Your work is awesome you really need allot of people going on your lovely blog

Uli said...

HI ANNA YOUR WORK IS AWESOME YOU REALLY NEED ALLOT OF PEOPLE ON YOUR LOVELY BOLG

Alizhay said...

Hi Anna I really like your presentation it's very interesting

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.