Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

My Healthy Pyramid

We are learning to treat God's body with respect by being fit and healthy. I know I have learnt this lesson when I can create a food pyramid that has the carbohydrates, meat and protein, whole grain, fat treats, veges,fruits and dairy products. In this picture it shows what foods are good for your body and what foods are bad for your body. In the small bit of the pyramid it has all the fat treats such as pancakes, muffins and hot chips, on the 4 halved squares it has the dairy products like milk and butter which is on the left top bit then we have the meat and protein which has stuff like balognia which is next to the dairy products. On the bottom 2 squares we have the veges such as lettuce and cabbage then oranges and bananas on the fruit side. On the bottom part of the pyramid it has all the bread, rice, and pasta which is whole grain like cereal or corn.

1 comments:

Liz Glasse said...

Hi Anna
I love you writing and photo

from Elizabeth
here is my blog
http://peselizabethg.blogspot.co.nz/

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.