Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Purgatory

We are learning to create a prayer for people who are undergoing purgatory. I know that I have learnt this lesson when I can create a TRAP prayer (Thanks,Review, Ask,Promise).  This is my prayer that I have written to God for the people undergoing purgatory. Purgatory is a place that God let's you reflect on your bad sins and lets you be your best self.

Dear Powerful and Almighty  God,


Thank you for the strong people that you have created that have peacefully gone up to heaven just to be with You.
Help the people in purgatory to get things in order and be the best they can be.I am asking you to let them get ready in their best heart and their  best selves and also to let them listen to  your word and follow it.
We promise you that we will always be your holy people and your holy lambs.


Amen


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.