Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Party like a rock star

We have been learning how to create a simile about our digital media life. I know I can create a simile about my digital media life when I have made my simile when it is used to compare two unlike things. My simile is " My digital life is like a a party because we can be moved by the beat. My picture shows that my digital life is just like a party. My digital life is like being moved by the beat because I sometimes like to dance when i'm happy on the computer/laptop/chrome book.

1 comments:

Liz Glasse said...

Hi Annna , I'm Elizabeth from pt England school and I'm on miss ouano's class and it is fun here . An i love you Party like a rock star
and plzz of and see my blog
http://peselizabethg.blogspot.co.nz/
from Elizabeth

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.