Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Morning Tea

Morning Tea Break

“Come on just hurry up and grab it” I said, Natalia grabbed the basketball,  grabbed her lunch and we all ran down to the bottom court.

“I’m Master,” I said         
“I’m first” Natalia said
“I’m second” Irene said
“I’m third and i’m fourth” said Celeste and Gabby as we formed a line to play master. Master is kind of like basketball but one person has to be the master while the others form a line to shoot the basketball into the hoop, if that person gets it in then their master, if they beat everybody in the line they get a life so when somebody else beats them they get to have another shot.

As Natalia went to shoot the hoop all the boys came into the court to play as well but that didn't stop us from playing. Natalia shot the ball and it went right into the hoop.
“WHAT”  I shouted, in a high pitched voice.  It sounded like I was those people singing opera. I just couldn't believe it,  she got it in on her first try. I was so angry but at the same time confused. Next up was Irene,
“Man you should watch this I’ll get it in on my first try,” she shouted.
Up went the ball but unfortunately,  it hit the edge of the hoop.  The look on her face showed that she was furious! She grabbed the  ball and bounced it so far it went to the other side of the court. Natalia just couldn't handle it and she immediately started  to  laugh.  She laughed  so hard that she turned red just like a tomato (well perhaps not that red) and she walked , confidently up to the ball, grabbed it and then positioned herself on the yellow line and can you believe it,  shot it right in.

Next up it was Celeste’s turn.  She  stepped up with the basketball in the palm of her two hands. She went to shoot it and unfortunately missed. Natalia grabbed the ball and tried to shoot and she missed as well , it just kept on going and going and going until Natalia finally shot it in and up came Gabby. Natalia passed the ball to Gabby and Gabby shot it right passed the hoop. Natalia threw it  and she got it in, and then I came and I shot it and on my very first shot, got it right in, I was so happy I did my victory dance -  but just for a sec.

Irene went to shoot but the bell rang and we headed out of the court to go to class. It was such an awesome but challenging game. The only thing I couldn't stop laughing at was the way each of us got angry because we couldn't get the ball to fit right into the hoop.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.