Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Inspirational Super Mum

Room 5 student's have been writing about Mothers Day and each of us made a mind map of why we all love our Mum. Then we wrote a paragraph using only one main idea. This is my Paragraph about why my Mum is a really fun mum.


My Mum is a fun mum because she takes my little sister and I out to go shopping and when I find something gorgeously amazing  I tell her that I really love it, she jokes around and my sister and I start laughing, she sometimes asks us to be quiet because we're too noisy. My mum is a funny hilarious  joker. I remember one time my sister told me to go and wash the dishes and I said no so they started to grab me by the legs and dragged me into the kitchen, I was laughing so much because the floor was cold and it was tickling my back. My Mum told my sister to stop or else she will do the same to her and I was laughing my head off. Then I got up and ran to the living room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.