Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Fast and Furious 7






Friday 17th April all my girl-related cousins went out for a “girls night out” at Sylvia Park. We were going to watch the greatest movie of all time ... Fast and Furious 7.


We went to the counter to pay for our tickets, we were put into cinema 2 but had to wait for a few minutes as they were getting the cinema ready. We all got to go into the arcade room and play some games,
“Cinema 2, all people waiting to go into cinema 2?”
We all got up and tried to fight our way through to see who could get into the cinema first. We were all walking inside and it was just full of darkness. We sat in our chairs and we were all on our phones when they dimmed the lights and the ads came up. We were so excited to finally watch the movie that we just had to take videos and photos of that.

The whole cinema was full of people talking and shouting way too much when finally everybody was being shooshed by something saying
“Please put your feet off the chairs, turn all cellphones off and remember to not throw your popcorn onto the floor, enjoy the movie”
I could just feel everybody’s excitement ( trust me you’ll know what I mean by that). It started out perfectly until the most horrifying, yet amazing part of the movie was when Dominic ( Vin Diesel) and Brian ( Paul Walker) drove a car on the highest level of 3 hotels (in a row).


The movie was going great but I couldn’t get to watch the whole because I was too busy going out of the cinema to get more drinks and popcorn from my cousins. Everytime I go back into the cinema I always have to ask them “What happened”. I always get so annoyed when they tell me to “shosh”, so the only thing I did was sit back and got to sleep but it was too hard cause I couldn’t but open up my eyes to see the goodness. The last part made everybody in the cinema cry, the tribute song called “See you Again” that was being sung by two famous American singers Charlie Puth and Whiz Khalifa. After the song had finished sung the screen was all white with the writing “ For Paul.


The movie gave everybody an emotional, exciting, Happy, Interesting, Adventuring feeling. Everybody came out of the cinema wiping their tears and humming the song. I could also hear people saying “I hope they make a Fast and Furious 8”, my cousins were thinking the same thing.


After we let the movies we drove to burger king and we all got a whopper jnr combo with Frozen Cokes. What a great way to end the holidays.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.